The global ceramic capacitor market size was valued at $12,402.05 million in 2019 and is projected to reach $20,098.11 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.14% from 2020 to 2026. The ceramic capacitor market is segmented on the basis of product, material, application, and region. The report offers a breakdown of market shares by product, including Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors (MLCCs), Single Layer Ceramic Capacitors (SLCC). Based on material, the market for ceramic capacitor is segmented into Class I Capacitors, Class II Capacitors. By application, the ceramic capacitor market is classified into Communications, Computers & Peripherals, Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Medical & Healthcare, Aerospace & Defense. On the basis of region, the ceramic capacitor industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors (MLCCs)
- Single Layer Ceramic Capacitors (SLCC)
- Class I Capacitors
- Class II Capacitors
- Computers & Peripherals
- Consumer Electronics
- Medical & Healthcare
- Aerospace & Defense
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the ceramic capacitor market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Exxelia Technologies
- Fenghua (HK) Electronics Ltd.
- Johanson Technology, Inc.
- KEMET Corporation
- Knowles Electronics, LLC
- Kyocera Corporation
- MARUWA CO., LTD.
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation
- Samsung Electro Mechanics (SEMCO)
- Samwha Capacitor Group
- Shenzhen Eyang Technology Development Co. Ltd.
- Taiyo Yuden Co., Ltd.
- Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.
- Walsin Technology Corp.
- Yageo Corporation
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global ceramic capacitor market.
- To classify and forecast global ceramic capacitor market based on product, material, application, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global ceramic capacitor market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global ceramic capacitor market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global ceramic capacitor market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global ceramic capacitor market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of ceramic capacitor
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to ceramic capacitor
Select Buying Option
Connect With Us