Bonding wire is an integral part of the semiconductor package structure. Wire bonding is the process of creating electrical interconnections between semiconductors or other integrated circuits and silicon chips using bonding wires, which are fine wires made of materials such as gold copper, and silver. According to Gen Consulting Company, global bonding wire market size was valued at $3,175.01 million in 2019 and is projected to reach $3,707.58 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 2.24% from 2020 to 2026.
The bonding wire market is segmented on the basis of product, application, and region. The report offers a breakdown of market shares by product, including Gold Wire, Silver Wire, Copper Wire, Palladium Coated Copper Bonding Wire (PCC). By application, the bonding wire market is classified into Communications, Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Industrial, Medical. On the basis of region, the bonding wire industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Gold Wire
- Silver Wire
- Copper Wire
- Palladium Coated Copper Bonding Wire (PCC)
- Consumer Electronics
- Aerospace & Defense
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the bonding wire market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Heraeus Holding GmbH
- TANAKA HOLDINGS Co., Ltd.
- MK Electron Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Kangqiang Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Doublink Solders Co., Ltd.
- Yantai Yesno Electronic Materials Co., Ltd. (Parent of Yuh-Cheng Materials Co., Ltd.)
- LT Metal Co., Ltd. (Heesung Metal Industry Co., Ltd.)
- Nippon Micrometal Corporation (NIPPON STEEL Chemical & Material Co., Ltd.)
- Shandong Keda Dingxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
- Sichuan Winner Special Electronic Materials Co., Ltd.
- Yantai Zhaojin Kanfort Precious Metals Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Jiabo Technology Co., Ltd.
- AMETEK, Inc.
- Custom Chip Connections, Inc.
- Henan Youke Electronic Material Co., Ltd.
- Microbonds Inc.
- TATSUTA Electric Wire & Cable Co., Ltd.
- Taya Group
- Wire Technology Co. Ltd.
- Niche-Tech Holdings Limited
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global bonding wire market.
- To classify and forecast global bonding wire market based on product, application, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global bonding wire market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global bonding wire market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global bonding wire market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global bonding wire market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of bonding wire
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to bonding wire
Select Buying Option
Connect With Us