Superplasticizers are a type of linear polymer chemical additive used in cement and concrete manufacturing as high range water reducers. This simply means that superplasticizers reduce the amount of water necessary to make cement and concrete products workable. The result is the creation of a free-flowing wet concrete mixture and a stronger finished product. In addition, the reduced water content also requires less cement mix, thus lowering costs. Superplasticizers come in three main generation: 1) developed in 1950s, 1st generation, represented by lignosulphonate salts of sodium or calcium; 2) 1970s, 2nd generation, represented by sulfonated napthalene-formaldehyde condensates (SNF), and sulfonated melamine-formaldehyde condensates (SMF); 3) the new generation of admixtures, represented by polycarboxylate ether-based superplasticizers (PCEs). According to Gen Consulting Company, global polycarboxylate ether-based superplasticizers (PCEs) market is expected to reach USD 6448.77 million by the end of 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 6.65% over the forecast period i.e. 2020-2026.
The polycarboxylate superplasticizer market is segmented on the basis of product, application, and region. The report offers a breakdown of market shares by product, including MPEG Based, APEG Based, TPEG Based, HPEG Based. By application, the polycarboxylate superplasticizer market is classified into Residential, Commercial, Industrial. On the basis of region, the polycarboxylate superplasticizer industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- MPEG Based
- APEG Based
- TPEG Based
- HPEG Based
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the polycarboxylate superplasticizer market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- BASF SE
- GCP Applied Technologies Inc.
- Sika AG
- Saint-Gobain Weber S.A.
- Arkema SA
- BI-QEM, Inc. (Chemiplastica Specialties S.p.a.)
- Chemische Bouwstoffen Tillman B.V.
- CHRYSO SAF (PTY) Ltd
- Euclid Chemical Company (RPM International Inc)
- Fosroc, Inc.
- Giovanni Bozzetto S.p.A.
- Ha-Be Betonchemie GmbH
- Kao Corporation
- Mapei S.P.A
- Nippon Shokubai CO., Ltd.
- PCC SE
- Rain Carbon Inc. (RUETGERS N.V.)
- TAKEMOTO OIL & FAT Co., Ltd.
- Anhui China Railway Engineering Material Technology Co., Ltd.
- Chongqing Sansheng Industrial Co., Ltd.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global polycarboxylate superplasticizer market.
- To classify and forecast global polycarboxylate superplasticizer market based on product, application, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global polycarboxylate superplasticizer market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global polycarboxylate superplasticizer market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global polycarboxylate superplasticizer market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global polycarboxylate superplasticizer market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of polycarboxylate superplasticizer
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to polycarboxylate superplasticizer
Select Buying Option
Connect With Us