ABS plastic is a terpolymer formed by polymerization process styrene & acrylonitrile in the presence of polybutadiene. Usually, the composition comprises the half amount of styrene with the remaining balance divided between acrylonitrile and butadiene. According to Gen Consulting Company, the global production of ABS in 2018 was estimated at 11.8 million tons. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.26% over the forecast period 2020-2026. Growing potential for ABS in appliance and electronics & electricals market in China is the chief contributor for the growth of the market.
The acrylonitrile butadiene styrene market is segmented on the basis of application, and region. By application, the acrylonitrile butadiene styrene market is classified into Appliances, Electronics & Electricals, Automotive, Building & Construction, Toys & Recreational Goods. On the basis of region, the acrylonitrile butadiene styrene industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Electronics & Electricals
- Building & Construction
- Toys & Recreational Goods
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the acrylonitrile butadiene styrene market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- A. Schulman Inc. (LyondellBasell Industries N.V.)
- Arabian Petrochemical Co. (Petrokemya)
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- Chi Mei Corporation
- CNPC Daqing Petrochemical Co.
- Denka Company Limited
- ELIX Polymers SL
- Formosa Plastics Group
- Grand Pacific Petrochemical Corporation (GPPC)
- INEOS Styrolution Holding Limited
- IRPC Public Company Limited
- Kumho Petrochemical Co., Ltd.
- LG Chem Ltd.
- Liaoning Huajin Chemical Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Lotte Chemical Corporation
- Ningbo LG Yongxing Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Nippon A&L Inc.
- Petrochemical Commercial Company
- PetroChina Jilin Petrochemical Company
- PJSC SIBUR Holding
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global acrylonitrile butadiene styrene market.
- To classify and forecast global acrylonitrile butadiene styrene market based on application, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global acrylonitrile butadiene styrene market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global acrylonitrile butadiene styrene market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global acrylonitrile butadiene styrene market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global acrylonitrile butadiene styrene market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of acrylonitrile butadiene styrene
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to acrylonitrile butadiene styrene
Select Buying Option
Connect With Us