4,4'-Dichlorodiphenyl sulfone, abbreviated as DCDPS, is an organic compound with the formula (ClC6H4)2SO2. 4,4'-Dichlorodiphenyl sulfone is used as starting material in the production of polysulfone, polyethersulfone and polyphenylsulfone. These polymers are a family of thermoplastics known as engineering plastics and are used in high-temperature applications. The polymers, which are thermally and chemically resistant, are used as coating on metals, as containers for holding food during heating or cooking and as components of food processing machinery and equipment. According to Gen Consulting Company, the global 4,4'-dichlorodiphenyl sulfone market size is projected to reach $497.32 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 8.2% from 2020 to 2026.
The 4,4'-dichlorodiphenyl sulfone market is segmented on the basis of application, and region. By application, the 4,4'-dichlorodiphenyl sulfone market is classified into Polysulphone (PSU), Polyethersulphone (PES), Polyphenylsulphone (PPSU), Chemicals Intermediates, Others. On the basis of region, the 4,4'-dichlorodiphenyl sulfone industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Polysulphone (PSU)
- Polyethersulphone (PES)
- Polyphenylsulphone (PPSU)
- Chemicals Intermediates
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the 4,4'-dichlorodiphenyl sulfone market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Solvay S.A.
- Aarti Industries Ltd. (Ganesh Polychem Ltd.)
- Hebei Xulong Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Vertellus Holdings LLC
- Shanghai Qiangsheng Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Jiangxi Kinghai New Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Jianxin Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Aolunda High-tech. Industry Co., Ltd.
- Nantong Volant-Chem Corp.
- Huai'an Shengli Materials Co., Ltd.
- Atul Ltd.
- Suzhou Yinsheng Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Liaoning Junrong Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Guangxi Baise Jialong Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Jiujiang Zhongxing Pharmaceutical Chemical Co., Ltd.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global 4,4'-dichlorodiphenyl sulfone market.
- To classify and forecast global 4,4'-dichlorodiphenyl sulfone market based on application, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global 4,4'-dichlorodiphenyl sulfone market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global 4,4'-dichlorodiphenyl sulfone market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global 4,4'-dichlorodiphenyl sulfone market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global 4,4'-dichlorodiphenyl sulfone market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of 4,4'-dichlorodiphenyl sulfone
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to 4,4'-dichlorodiphenyl sulfone
Select Buying Option
Connect With Us