1,8-Diaminonaphthalene, or 1,8-DAN, is an organic compound with the formula C10H6(NH2)2. This compound is a diamine in which the two dimethylamino groups are attached on the same side or peri position of a naphthalene system. 1,8-DAN is primarily used as intermediates in the production of solvent dyes, such as C.I.Solvent Red 135, C.I.Solvent Orange 60. 1,8-DAN is also a precursor to 1,8-bis(dimethylamino)naphthalene (Proton Sponge, Sigma-Aldrich), one of the strongest organic bases. Prices of 1,8-diaminonaphthalene (1,8-DAN) over the past 12 months have exhibited a roller coaster pattern of highs (upto 90,000 USD/ton) and lows. Prices have been affected by major factors, such as drop in demand of 1,5-diaminonaphthalene (a by-product of 1,8-DAN), vicious competition among Chinese major producers, etc. According to Gen Consulting Company, global 1,8-diaminonaphthalene (1,8-DAN) market is expected to grow by USD 2.37 million during 2020-2026 progressing at a CAGR of 9% during the forecast period.
The 1,8-diaminonaphthalene market is segmented on the basis of application, and region. By application, the 1,8-diaminonaphthalene market is classified into Solvent Dyes, Chemical Intermediates. On the basis of region, the 1,8-diaminonaphthalene industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Solvent Dyes
- Chemical Intermediates
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the 1,8-diaminonaphthalene market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Changzhou Chungang Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Haimen Huanyu Chemical Factory
- Hunan Bide Biochemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Kaifeng Huarui Chemical New Materials Co., Ltd.
- Parshwnath Pigments Ltd.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global 1,8-diaminonaphthalene market.
- To classify and forecast global 1,8-diaminonaphthalene market based on application, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global 1,8-diaminonaphthalene market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global 1,8-diaminonaphthalene market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global 1,8-diaminonaphthalene market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global 1,8-diaminonaphthalene market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of 1,8-diaminonaphthalene
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to 1,8-diaminonaphthalene
Select Buying Option
Connect With Us