1,3,5-Trioxane (CAS 110-88-3) is a stable cyclic triether used primarily as a monomer for production of high-molecular weight polyacetals. Polyacetals are important engineering resins with exceptional wear resistance and excellent chemical, thermal, electrical, and mechanical properties; as a result, they have replaced metals and other plastics in wear-critical applications. According to Gen Consulting Company, global 1,3,5-trioxane market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.24% during the forecast period 2020-2026.
The 1,3,5-trioxane market is segmented on the basis of application, end-user, and region. By application, the 1,3,5-trioxane market is classified into Polyacetals (POM), Others. By end-user, the 1,3,5-trioxane market is divided into Automotive, Electrical & Electronics, Industrial, Consumer Goods & Appliances, Others. On the basis of region, the 1,3,5-trioxane industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Polyacetals (POM)
- Electrical & Electronics
- Consumer Goods & Appliances
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the 1,3,5-trioxane market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- BASF SE
- Celanese Corporation
- Daicel Corporation
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- Formosa Plastics Corporation
- Grupa Azoty S.A.
- Inner Mongolia Tianye Chemical (group) Co., Ltd.
- Kaifeng Longyu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Korea Engineering Plastics Co Ltd.
- KTP Ind., Inc.
- LG Chem Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Engineering-Plastics Corporation
- Nytef Plastics, Ltd.
- Polyplastics Co., Ltd.
- Radici Partecipazioni SpA
- Röchling SE & Co. KG
- Saudi Basic Industries Corp (SABIC)
- Shenhua Ningxia Coal Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Tangshan Zhonghao Chemical Co., Ltd.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global 1,3,5-trioxane market.
- To classify and forecast global 1,3,5-trioxane market based on application, end-user, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global 1,3,5-trioxane market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global 1,3,5-trioxane market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global 1,3,5-trioxane market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global 1,3,5-trioxane market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of 1,3,5-trioxane
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to 1,3,5-trioxane
Select Buying Option
Connect With Us