Chlorinated Paraffins (CPs) Market by Product (Short-Chain Chlorinated Paraffins, Medium-Chain Chlorinated Paraffins, Long-Chain Chlorinated Paraffins), by Application (Plastics, Rubber, Paints & Coatings, Textile & Leather, Lubricant Additives) and by Region, Trend, Forecast, Competitive Analysis, and Growth Opportunity 2019-2024
The analysts forecast the global chlorinated paraffins market to exhibit a CAGR of 5.21% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global chlorinated paraffins for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the chlorinated paraffins sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, product, and application.
Geographically, the global chlorinated paraffins market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
On the basis of product, the global chlorinated paraffins market is segmented into:
- Short-Chain Chlorinated Paraffins
- Medium-Chain Chlorinated Paraffins
- Long-Chain Chlorinated Paraffins
Based on application, the chlorinated paraffins market is segmented into:
- Paints & Coatings
- Textile & Leather
- Lubricant Additives
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global chlorinated paraffins market are:
- Aditya Birla Chemicals (India) Limited
- Ajinomoto Fine-Techno Co., Inc.
- Altair Chimica SpA
- Caffaro Industrie S.p.A.
- Dover Chemical Corporation
- FORTISCHEM a. s.
- Gujarat Alkalies and Chemical Limited
- Inovyn Ltd
- JSC Kaustik
- KLJ Group
- LEUNA-Tenside GmbH
- LUXI Group
- Makwell Plastisizers Pvt. Ltd.
- NCP Chlorchem (Pty) Ltd.
- Qualice, LLC
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global chlorinated paraffins market.
- To classify and forecast global chlorinated paraffins market based on region, product, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global chlorinated paraffins market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global chlorinated paraffins market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global chlorinated paraffins market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global chlorinated paraffins market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of chlorinated paraffins
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to chlorinated paraffins
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with chlorinated paraffins suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
Select Buying Option
Connect With Us