According to Gen Consulting Company, global battery management system market size was valued at $2,968.55 million in 2019 and is projected to reach $8,450.73 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 16.12% from 2020 to 2026. Growing potential for battery management system in automotive industry is the chief contributor for the growth of the market. The battery management system market is segmented on the basis of product, battery technology, application, and region. The report offers a breakdown of market shares by product, including In-house BMS, Off-the-shelf BMS. Based on battery technology, the market for battery management system is segmented into Lithium-Ion Batteries, Lead-Acid Batteries, Nickel Batteries. By application, the battery management system market is classified into Automotive, Telecom, Portable Device, Energy Storage Management System, Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS). On the basis of region, the battery management system industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- In-house BMS
- Off-the-shelf BMS
By Battery Technology:
- Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Lead-Acid Batteries
- Nickel Batteries
- Portable Device
- Energy Storage Management System
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the battery management system market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- BYD Co., Ltd.
- Calsonic Kansei Corporation
- DENSO Corporation
- Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd.
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Samsung SDI Co., Ltd.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global battery management system market.
- To classify and forecast global battery management system market based on product, battery technology, application, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global battery management system market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global battery management system market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global battery management system market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global battery management system market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of battery management system
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to battery management system
Select Buying Option
Connect With Us