An unmanned aircraft system (UAS), also known as drone, is a class of aircrafts that can fly without the onboard presence of pilots. Recently, drones have quickly become popular and their use has rapidly expanded across the globe. can be classified based on usage, with some being used for photography, aerial video surveillance, mapping and surveying, geospatial inspection, emergency response, etc. According to Gen Consulting Company, global commercial drones market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.48% during the forecast period 2020-2026.
The commercial drones market is segmented on the basis of application, end-user, and region. By application, the commercial drones market is classified into Inspection and Monitoring, Agriculture and Forestry, Mapping and Surveying, Photography, Emergency Response. By end-user, the commercial drones market is divided into Consumer, Prosumer, Professional. On the basis of region, the commercial drones industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Inspection and Monitoring
- Agriculture and Forestry
- Mapping and Surveying
- Emergency Response
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the commercial drones market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- 3D Robotics Inc.
- AEE Aviation Technology, Inc.
- Autel Robotics Co.
- EHang Holdings Limited
- Ewatt Technology Co., Ltd.
- Parrot Drones SAS
- SZ DJI Technology Co., Ltd.
- XAG Co., Ltd.
- Yuneec International Co. Ltd.
- ZEROTECH (Beijing) Intelligence Technology Co., Ltd.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global commercial drones market.
- To classify and forecast global commercial drones market based on application, end-user, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global commercial drones market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global commercial drones market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global commercial drones market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global commercial drones market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of commercial drones
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to commercial drones
Select Buying Option
Connect With Us