The global aircraft electric power system market size was valued at $2561.14 million in 2019 and is projected to reach $3197.27 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 3.22% from 2020 to 2026.
The report offers a breakdown of market shares by application, including Power Generation, Power Conversion, Power Distribution, Motorisation, Electric Storage. On the basis of region, the aircraft electric power system industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Power Generation
- Power Conversion
- Power Distribution
- Electric Storage
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the aircraft electric power system market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- United Technologies Corporation
- Safran S.A.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- TransDigm Group Inc.
- Saft Groupe S.A.
- The Crane Company
- Thales Group
- Meggitt plc
- General Electric Company
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global aircraft electric power system market.
- To classify and forecast global aircraft electric power system market based on application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global aircraft electric power system market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global aircraft electric power system market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global aircraft electric power system market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global aircraft electric power system market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of aircraft electric power system
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to aircraft electric power system
Select Buying Option
Connect With Us